Wednesday, November 24, 2010

REALIZATIONS OF A BUM

I never imagine my life to be these boring, uninteresting and crippled by unsignificant ideas and emotions, that if not controlled, would turn into a world of drama and craziness! :D

After graduation, or even before that, I figured myself moving step by step through my goals... I will pass the NLE... will find a job, will apply abroad after two years... and that was until 2013.. After three years of working there, I will buy Papa a car and Mama a house.. Everything for them.. And that dream was planned in acc0rdance to how I view it and how I wanted it to happen. I never c0nsider the factors that would hinder that dream or me fr0m m0ving. I never asked myself, ''what if?''.. What if I didnt pass? What if didnt make it? Those are the questi0ns that I wasnt able to think of before, not until now, which left me questi0ning myself.. Pure regrets and envy, thats what I have in my heart now. REGRETS that if I just bec0me m0re focused, hardworking, inspired and determined before, I wouldnt be left hanging. ENVY-- of course! S0me of my classmates and friends are NURSES now, while im still a NUR! Lol

And now, its been 8 months! 8 months of just being in the house, 'gala' with friends, 'unlimited talks' received fr0m mama (c0z alm0st everyday, I woke up bey0nd 8am), in sh0rt Im a BUM! That's what I call myself.

Im trying to believe that Its not my time yet! 'una-una lang yan', as they say! Im not even starting yet, so watch out f0r me as I conquer you and the world! :D

Now, I'll think with an open mind, let go of things that arent working out and make space in my life to the things I deserve! :)

#j0pz

No comments:

Post a Comment