Thursday, November 18, 2010

WHY WE'RE STILL VIRGINS!

Nowadays, you dont find many women over 18 in the V club, these women are commited chicks-- and their reasons may surprise you..


"For me, giving up my V is is tantamount to relinquishing my control over a relationship.. Though Ive been with my boyfriend for over four years, I still have a had time letting go, because I consider my V my trump card. If i give it to someone, then it means I 'lose'-- and I'm not ready for that just yet." Leigh, 30, travel agent


"Being a V is more of by chance, since Im not with anyone. I really don't believe in saving V fort marriage. For me, keeping one is overrated. I think when you're emotionally ready, and you fell that you are with the right person, then its the right time to give up. A s long as you have no doubts about having sex with that person, and you know what youre getting into, then its okay!" Gabby Lee, 28, intern


"I still hold on to the belief that V is best saved for marriage. I grew up in a conversation home, but that's the only reason why I thing this way. V is something so sacred and valuable for me, and to give it up involves at once-in-a-lifetime experience that I want to share with my future husband!" Analyn Berita, 26, accountant


"I almost gave up my V before. What stopped me from giving it up was the fact that I had waited so long..and I didnt want to put all my efforts anbd self-control to waste. I vowq to give my V for only one man, who will love me the way I love him!"
Goilda Tabid, 26 asst marketing manager


---My turn! hahahaha!! I agree to most of them! I'm a V and NBSB girl! Its kinda weird to be both at 20, but it doesn't mean that I'm frigid.. There are two reasons why I decided to keep my V: one, because I know very well that I'm not ready to take that step and two, bcoz I feel that I haven't fallen that hard to actually give in.. The way I see it, sex is an expression of your love to your partner, so I never felt that I should compromise my standards or my judgement just so I could join the bandwagon or please another person.. It would be ideal to save my V, but at the same time, Im open to the idea that it might happen even before i tie the knot, bcoz I know circumstances can change. Losing my V is something that I don't plan or anticipate bcoz I know that it will happen, its just a matter oif time. I think I'll hold onto this until the right person comes along. Until then, Im not going to nstress out the fact that Im still a Virgin, bcoz its a FACT that I happen to very proud of! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment