Tuesday, January 5, 2010

seven deadly sins.. anger, envysloth, greed, gluttony, vanity and lust.. share us your 7 deadly sins..answer this.. :)

I was truly furious when…
someone(we used to be friends) treated me so badly! I mean, with just a small amount? He over reacted..oh c’mon!!! well, I must admit that I had a mood swings that time(wen we had an argument..), and my mood swings just brings negative effect on him, but that doesn’t mean he can teat me that way.. for a guy(?), for crying out loud, to act like that, soooo unusual!!! There must be something so suspicious about his masculinity.. dah! Hes the only person who treat me in such a way that ud feel so embarrassed with everyone around you..his wide big mouth is s disgusting..that time, I was so mad, I couldn’t do or say anything.. I wanted to cry but I don’t want him to see me in tears.. m not a looser!!! I wanted him to know that silence is the best reaction to an insult..well, he has the right to say what he wants, even though hes hurting others feelings, but then again, I also have the right to prove him wrong and stand by myself..



Totally felt envious of…
ate jodel(my cousin)….. envious not on a negative note, I envy her of what she is now, her achievements and all..im kinda following her path of being a nurse.. I took up nursing bcoz I just wanted to be like her or be a better her..i always look up to her as a friend, sister, and an idol..im proud of her, she made through the rain..heheh..well, seriously,she did!!!love you ate.. :)



Please don’t make me…
woke up as early as 5 or 6, unless a have to go to school or have impt things to do..i cant do that..mama has to wake me up pa, with of course unending sermon..hehehe ..:)



My hoard pieces...
are slippers..pag mei nkkta q na slippers a gumagala kmi ni lesty, and then afford q bilhin, bibili tlg q..pg afford lng nmn, pro love q tlg slippers..



My pig-out fave...
is everything!!!!!! Hinding-hindi a mapili, mtakaw tlg q.. anyone can attest to that, and its plain obvious..hahaha!! at McDo, id order large fries, soft drinks, a burger, and sometimes id get another spag.. hhehe..:)



Im totally lovin’ my...
body!!! Nyahahhaaahahahha!! :).. others may not, but I do..



My fantasy one- night stand is...
nyahahahahaha!!! I would never have a night stand..imagine the thought of having them for a second and mot forever..that sucks!!! Pro crush q can enchong , guji, lloydie and eri neeman..

No comments:

Post a Comment