Thursday, January 7, 2010

about me :

hi guyz.. im jophen.. 19, 4th year bsn student.. we can be friends coz im so easy to deal with. im a good girl but sometimes i do something outrageous, stupid, idiotic or potentially embarrassing which shows my bad girl side. sometimes i do what i wanted to do regardless of the outcomes certainty. yun nga lng mnsan, aq npphmk sa mga pnggagawa q. im a person anyone can trust, and my patience and kindness are admirable. just like everyone else, i had my share of people being mean to me. it doesn't matter who you are, people will always talk about you or might say bad things about you bcoz they're bored, insecure, or not happy for whatever reason. i know some people are against me because of my attitude, some would tell me that im unpredictable, snob and unfriendly, oh well,i cant really please anyone,i just really want to please myself, my family and God!also, i have this childish attitude. i enjoy annoying my younger cousins, up to the point that they'd cry.. but when they started singing in chorus, my mom would actually scream at me in true Josefa Pagayonan fashion. azar! but i enjoy being a mama's girl..haha

basketball and volleyball are my fave sports.. i also know how to play billiard, softball and badminton..i can dance! i can sing! those are all facts haha.. im a "gossip" girl, esp if its about showbizness.. i do watch teleseryes and reality shows or anything bsta with drama .. my top 3 cravings tlg pg mei naipon aqng pera pra mg'food trip are:McDo's/ Jollibee's large french fries, Greenwhich medium size Hawaiian pizza (kulang p nga e..oh wel un lng kya q blhn e..hehe..) and piattos, nova, name it..match with ice cold RC!!!!!haha

So now, i now i guess u've known me a little..hehe.. i am who i am, so deal wid it!!!!

add nyo q.. nephoj21@yahoo.com

peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment