Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Top Ten Ways To Complete The Statement: “The Next Time I Fall In Love…” –

1. Ray Daniels – “…it will be with someone who’s had his heart broken, so he’ll be careful not to break mine.”
2. Secretly-in-love – “…I wont give him my ATM, my credit card PIN and my bank authorization.”
3. Jia – “…it won’t be with my friend’s boyfriend.”
4. McMaki – “…it won’t be with a fictitious character.”
5. WayFinder – “…it will be someone who will love me as his wife, and not just as the mother of his children.”
6. Spice – “…it won’t be with a guy who has a girl for a best friend, because girl best friends don’t know when to step back.”
7. The Wanderer – “…it won’t be with someone who reminds me each day that I’ll burn in hell for eternity because I’m Catholic.”
8. Dumbbeau – “…it won’t be with a student because I almost lost my job the last time.”
9. Aileen/PurpleRose – “…I’ll make sure he loves me more than I love him.”
10. Hot Commodity – “…it won’t be with a woman.”
11. Therapist – “…it won’t be with a bratty, trying hard, social climbing, narcissistic, paranoid, psychotic assumptionista.”
12. Nikchic – “…it won’t be with a perv who thinks sex is the requirement with which to prove my love for him.”
13. Arci – “…it won’t be with a 23-yr-old who acts like a 9-yr-old boy who exhibits symptoms of being gay.”
14. Brics/MaiGensai – “…siguradong bugbog-sarado nanaman ako sa misis ko!”
15. Eien17 – “…it will be with someone who CANNOT be happy without me.”
16. Feb15 – “…it will be with someone na malapit lang sa amin nakatira, kasi mahirap maghatid-sundo ng malayo.”
17. Wilian – “…I will make sure her mother isn’t a psychopath.”
18. Sweetest Evil – “…I will exert more, but not expect more.”
19. RC and Cess – “…hindi na ko mangagako, PROMISE!”
20. Hellgirl – “…hindi na sa lalaking may kikay kit.”
21. shenZumi – “…I’m going to make sure it’s my last.”
22. Yuan – “…I will be brave enough to admit it.”
23. Langgam – “…hindi na sa Chinese na bawal ikasal sa Pilipina, kundi hindi pamamanahan ng hardware store nila.”
24. Xmimix – “…it won’t be with a guy who has ’short’comings.”
25. Beth – “…we won’t buy a puppy and call it our ‘baby’.”
26. Varick – “…it won’t be with a girl who has a social disease.”
27. FK Gurl – “…it won’t be with someone who has too much baggage.”
28. Eien17 – “…it would not be with someone who’s heart already belongs to someone else.”
29. Gamergirl – “…it will be with a guy who’s really single, and not just feeling single.”
30. Navygurl – “…it won’t be with a journalist who sensationalizes his feelings for me, the way he does with some of his news reports.”
31. Acer – “…it would have to be in another lifetime.”
32. Varick – “…I’ll make sure the girl’s dad is not from the police or the military.”
33. Gorgeous Bitch – “…I’ll try to be a little less bossy, and a little more submissive.”
34. Topsy Turvey – “…I’ll close my legs more, and open my eyes more.”
35. No name – “…siguro basted nanaman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment